Saturday, January 31, 2015

Do I believe Hector is a good candidate for get the job?

In my own opinion, I think that Hector is a good candidate for have the job, why? because He is a responsible person, he likes to work in team and he Thinks that it's a good idea because you can learn from others and share ideas and points of view, as a result, you can get a best work.
Another thing that we can taking into account its that he has more strengths that other candidate, he never gives up, because he wants to catch all his goals, Fortunately, all the people describes him as a honest, friendly, polite, responsible and more good things related with him.
In this job as a teacher, we need a person who speaks not only english, He would like to teach french, spanish or English, according to the learners that he will have.
His initiative always are increasing and it's an excellent ability that he has.
We absolutely need a teacher like HIM.


This was my report about the interview that I did to my friend Hector Luna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment