Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sexual Fantasies...

Bloggers!


Do you any time have  thought about what would you like to do related with sex?

If your answer is NO, you could read my article today...

WHY? Because are some fantasies that some people have and could be interest for you! 

1. Bisexual female: My lover takes my urethral virginity with a stainless steel sound._. 

2.Pansexual female: Having sex on top of the astronomy tower in the Harry Potter series. For real. 

3.Heterosexual female: Making passionate love to someone I deeply love. Experiencing many positions, 69 included would be included. The scenery would be in the woods on a mattress. Both my partner and myself would feel completely comfortable, confident, connected, and we would both experience a sense of coalescence. 

4.Heterosexual female: Attend one of those sex shows or fetish gatherings with my partner and just go wild in front of everybody - and the more exotic the better! 

5. Bisexual female: “Being thrown on a desk at work and having crazy fast sex.”

Know, I think that after read this post you are laughing because are really crazy thinks that people want to do with their partners! hahahaha... 
Also, we have to take into account that  the content of people’s sexual fantasies varies considerably and is a topic most of us find “fascinating” to explore in its own right. Probably, not all of us think the same about this, because not all have the same feelings, wishes, etc.. 

Now, I would like that you can write a comment about this topic, do you feel uncomfortable? Tell me what do you think!

Grettings!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment