Friday, January 23, 2015

First thing about your sexuality...

"Free time enjoyable"

Probably, most of the times when we had been listened about sex, is like surprising moment because all the time exist at least one person who thinks that we are sinning or something like this because her/his thoughts are different  nowadays.

well, yes it is, sex is a huge topic because we can talk and I can write lots and lots articles to inform, and is not with the purpose for convince you have a relationship, much less to have intimacy with your partner, I just want to make you spend a good and informative time.
Now, I think that you're reading this article for looking interesting information right? and I'm just writing a sermon for not sin, hahaha but, before this I would like to make clear my thoughts and I hope to not make you feel uncomfortable.

Most sexperts like us believe "sex" includes any or all of the above.
However you define it, being sexual with another person takes a lot of responsibility. Before you have sex, think about what things you feel comfortable doing, and if there are consequences to them (like STDs or pregnancy). It's just as important to think about what you DON'T feel comfortable doing. And if you're in the middle of doing something that you thought you wanted to do, but change your mind, that's OK, too. You can stop any time you want to.

Although, sex it's something like "free time enjoyable" we must take into account that responsibility is the first thing we have to considered, we can talk about with our parents it can be a little embarrassing, but it's definitely worth starting the conversation. Many parents and other adults you trust can offer great information and advice about sex, health, and staying safe.

So, for today is much sermon, hahaha I hope you visit my blog for my next article that going to be more interesting, I promise...

Greetings! :D 

1 comment:

  1. I think the topic that you have selected is so interesting, talking about sexuality is in some cases uncomfortable but we can find all the cofidence we are looking in the family meanly with our parents because they always can help us if we need any advice .

    ReplyDelete