Friday, January 23, 2015

It's time to do it?






Hi my bloggers! 

I'm here again this night writing for you, I was thinking what I could share with you, And it's an important thing, IT'S TIME TO DO IT?

Obviously you know what I mean, the main factor in this issue is FEAR. Why? Maybe because we are not prepared for do this kind of things, for this reason, I would like to share with you some things that you can consider firstly of everything...


Your health.
Your goals.
Your school.
Your feelings about yourself.
Your relationship.
The person with whom you are.

Sometimes we get carried away by what others say, Don’t let what you think your friends are doing affect such an important decision, even if you think that you're the only virgin all the times is not true...  you need to think about it my friend! 

To summarise, worth noting that If it's your first time you need to be confortable yourself and You and your partner will do what you need to do, like using condoms, dams, and getting tested, to prevent STDs.

Have a good night babes, see you! 

Hugs. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment